The Zenobia is an absolutely awesome dive, even if it's just a one-off or if you have done it before, there is always something new to see. Whatever trip you take or course you're on, the basic set up is the same. What happens in the water is what makes it unique.
Our Zenobia Day Trips follow this basic pattern.
- Pick up from accommodation or you meet at the dive centre.
- Get all the kit or anything you need to do the 2 dives.
- Travel to Larnaca Marina to meet with the dive boat.
- Board the boat for the trip to the dive site
- If small numbers then this will be the local dive operator's boat.
- If larger group a charter boat may have been arranged.
- You will enjoy a 10 - 15 minute boat ride out to the dive site .
Once you're at the dive site then it's time to get in the water.
- You will get a through boat and dive briefing, including safety information.
- Kit up and head out for the first dive.
- Return to the boat for a debrief and a 1½ hours surface interval. There might be tea and coffee facilities on board.
- Towards the end of the surface interval discuss the plans for second dive and kit up again.
- Return to boat and get ready to disembark the boar at the Larnaka Marina. On the way back you will enjoy a great BBQ lunch,
- Travel back to the diving centre or your hotel and arrange to meet for a social beer at a local bar!
- Brag to your family and friends that you have dived one of the world's top 10 wrecks.
- And then work on your schedule to come and dive this fantastic
Booking T&Cs »
Only the most professional dive centers are running our expeditions to the Wreck of the Zenobia for you.
Booking / Enquiry Form
Basic Day Trips start from € 120
Non-Divers welcome - € 60